Membership to the HFC Striders entitles you to the following club benefits:
Organized Workouts and Coaching
- Weekly track workouts throughout the year and network of long runs. Most new members experience multiple PR’s after a season of HFC’s group workouts.
Entry Into The HFC Striders Grande Prix Racing Circuit
- Prize money for top Open and Masters Grande Prix performers
A HFC Striders Team Singlet
- The famous green racing singlet with the red apple
Paid Entry To Select Team Events
- USATF New England Cross Country Championship at Franklin Park
Club Social Events
- Regular club meetings, summer Founders Day barbecue and the Annual HFC Convention with Grand Prix prize giving!
Club Discounts On Select Shoes and Apparel
- Marathon Sports
- Select Online Stores
- On community oriented road races managed by HFC members
The HFC dues-year is January 1st through December 31st. Dues are $50.00 per year
- Access to club web site and workouts: www.hfcstriders.com
- Lively discussion board to share information with other club members
- Individualized Training Plans.
- Weekly Group Track Workouts.
- Weekly Winter Marathon Long Runs and Workouts.
($25 for full-time students). You can now use PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for dues payment. Or members can pay by cash or check at the HFC Annual Convention, at any Wednesday night workout, or by sending a check (make it out to HFC Striders Track Club) in the mail to: HFC Striders, 106 Reedsdale Road, Milton, MA 02186
Get your membership form.
Click here to contact us or ask questions.